Collaborative Communication Guide using Google Slides and EdPuzzle
Working in groups, students create a course content resource guide to reinforce expected course mastery and the learning of new technical skills. Students first develop the Guide in their groups, create a Google Slide presentation, and finally create an active learning video of the Guide using EdPuzzle.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
- Objective: 4.7 Course learning activities help students understand fundamental concepts, and build skills useful outside of course.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: April Franklin, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fullerton
- Date Created: 2021-02-16
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.