Survey - Personal Goals and Influences
This survey is intended to be used at the beginning of the semester to learn about the students in the class, any potential and perceived obstacles to their success, as well as their academic and personal goals. The intent is to engage with students much earlier in the semester so that obstacles can be addressed before they become insurmountable. Additionally, the survey result will inform examples used in the course so that they are more relevant and accessible.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.1 At the beginning of the course, instructor provides an opportunity to have students self- introduce themselves to develop a sense of community.
- Material Type: Survey
- Author: John Meyer, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Chico
- Date Created: 2021-02-14
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Blackboard
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.9 Learners are asked to introduce themselves to the class.