Topic Information Page - Measurable Objectives
The intention of the Topic Information page is to communicate to students how the Module Level Objectives align with the Course Learning Outcomes. Created using a Canvas page, in addition to the objective alignment, this resource lists tasks for completion, and deadlines for activities in the module as well as textbook assigned readings and end-of-chapter problems.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.1 All student learning Objectives/Outcomes (SLOs) are specific, well-defined, and measurable
- Material Type: Assessment Tool
- Author: Melanie Sacco, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fullerton
- Date Created: 2021-03-18
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 2: Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Standard: 2.1 The course learning objectives, or course/program competencies, describe outcomes that are measurable.
- Standard: 2.2 The module/unit–level learning objectives or competencies describe outcomes that are measurable and consistent with the course–level objectives or competencies.