This syllabus follows the campus-provided ATI-compliant template as well as links to the campus accessible policy, quality examples of a diversity statement, mental health statement, and more.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 8: Accessibility and Universal Design
- Objective: 8.1 Course design and activities enact the core principles of Universal Design for Learning by incorporating multiple means of representation, action and expression, and engagement. Accessibility is therefore embedded in the course design rather than a reactive accommodation for those with registered disabilities.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Ariel Setniker
- Institution: California Maritime Academy
- Date Created: 2021-03-05
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Desire2Learn
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.4 The assessments used are sequenced, varied, and suited to the level of the course.
- QM General Standard 8: Accessibility and Usability
- Standard: 8.1 Course navigation facilitates ease of use.