Welcome Introduction Assignment Using Padlet
Amber Norwood, an Instructor from CSU Northridge, uses uses Padlet as a way for students to get to know each other the first week of the course. In this activity students create a post, with an optional picture, and share a little about themselves. This includes their pronouns, what they like to be called, as well as future goals.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.1 At the beginning of the course, instructor provides an opportunity to have students self- introduce themselves to develop a sense of community.
- Material Type: Social Networking Tool
- Author: Amber Norwood , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Northridge
- Date Created: 2021-01-11
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.9 Learners are asked to introduce themselves to the class.