Introduction Activity using Google Tour Builder
This self-introduction activity was designed to highlight the diversity that exists in a seminar course. Using Google Tour Builder, students get to share where they come from and what stories they carry with them. Tour Builder allows users to visualize stories and places and integrate them into the map.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.1 At the beginning of the course, instructor provides an opportunity to have students self- introduce themselves to develop a sense of community.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Youngok Jung, Faculty
- Institution: California State University, Long Beach
- Date Created: 2021-03-20
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Desire2Learn
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.9 Learners are asked to introduce themselves to the class.