Notification (Stage 3 of 3)
- The Review Chair submits the final report, which is shared with the instructor and their OCS campus lead.
- If the course reviewed does not meet CSU QLT or QM criteria for certification, the instructor is provided detailed feedback and a timeline for making revisions. When subsequent revisions are completed, the instructor will notify the Review Chair.
- The Review Chair reviews the changes and communicates with the instructor and their OCS campus lead. If the course meets certification, the instructor is notified.
- The instructor is sent a certification letter and CSU QLT or QM certification logo to embed in their course.
- The instructor is recognized as a CSU OCS Certified Reviewer
- The instructor is strongly encouraged to submit course exemplar(s) to the the Quality Assurance Resource Repository.
Course Review Stages
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT