- A team of 3 reviewers is selected from the CSU Peer Reviewers Database and asked to serve on the review. This includes a Review Chair and 2 external reviewers from other CSU campuses, with one of them having related subject matter expertise.
- Once review team members have confirmed willingness to serve on the course review, the Review Chair and campus OCS campus lead are notified.
- OCS campus lead "clones" the online course undergoing review and provides access to review team members.
- Review Chair sets up and conducts a pre-review conference call with the review team, OCS campus lead, and course instructor.
- During the pre-review conference call, a timeline for the review will be set and the instructor will answer any initial questions the review team has about the course before officially launching the review.
- Review team members review the course and independently draft their individual review forms.
- Review Chair conducts a post-review conference call with the team to deliberate (e.g., QLT Rating Discrepancies TemplateThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab.) and discuss the course review and criteria for certification across the CSU QLT objectives/QM standards.
- After deliberation, each member of the review team will submit their completed course review.
Course Review Stages
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT
Ashley Skylar, Ph.D., Quality Assurance Manager firstname.lastname@example.org